Tuesday, June 8

Loss of my Best Friends


I lost my two closest friends in the last few days. I would like to put it this way that I am more or less dead for both of them. The first one was gone long back, and it was I who was holding on to her memories. But I realized now that I should let go of her and let her be free.

In the last few weeks I lost another of my friends. I was depressed, sad and low, and I really did not know what to do. Yet again, I realized, who had to go is already gone and there is no use crying over spilt milk. I now learnt something from these two losses and decided to do something so that I do not miss their presence ever again.

They will always remain to be a part of my life, really special part. I do not know if ever I will be able to fill the hole in my chest made by their absence. I love you both a lot and I really wish I could do something to have you back. But there is nothing that can be done, so a sweet and loving goodbye for both of you. Love you lots...

No comments:

Post a Comment