Monday, May 16

Sometimes



It’s sometimes that I get time to ponder over the times we spent, and I see that I had laughed with you till my jaws hurt and tears started to stream. And I still wanted to continue laughing, held in your arms to comfort me.


It’s sometime that I realize that you have made me cry the most for none of the reasons that made sense but I have also found solace in your arms. You have always been there to wipe my tears and make me smile again.

It’s sometimes that hurting you made me feel safe. I felt immense relief to know that I hold that much power on you and you won’t let go of me despite the pains you go through for me. It’s just that I wish to hide and let you seek me to understand how much you need me.

It’s sometimes that I need to hide in your arms and relish your smell to have the feel of belongingness. Every pore of me smelling like you will make me feel complete. I will immerse myself in your fragrance to feel loved.

It’s sometimes that I keep awake just to see you sleep next to me in my arms. Just to make you see that the world is beautiful near my heart and nothing can harm you here. It’s not that I am scared of losing you to anyone or anything but the fear of losing a minute to darkness without seeing you. But it fills me with sheer joy of watching peace run over your face when you sleep.

It’s sometimes that my breath stops when I have a glimpse of you in the most extra ordinary of circumstances and I find myself smiling in the middle of a conversation as I’m looking at you and people are giving me queer looks for I missed the whole conversation.

It’s sometimes that I miss your presence so much that my heart aches and words are difficult to phrase. It’s when the tears help me tell you that you are what’s most precious to me and I would never want to lose you.

It’s sometimes that I wish I could show you how much I love you by tearing my flesh apart. I then I feel like showering all my emotions on you and make you feel blessed. I wish the shower of love to last till eternity and never fade.

It’s sometimes that I say I hate you for making me do certain things but that’s when I realize that your love can make me do things that I would not do for anything in this world. And I feel like telling you that you negate all my angst and negativity and make me a better person.

It’s sometimes that you are far off from me, but your thoughts keep touching me and make me understand that distances do not make any difference and you will always be there for me. It’s then that I realize truly that distances do make our hearts grow fonder.

It’s sometimes that the need to be close to you is so strong that it makes me do eccentric stunts. It’s then that I want you to hold me close to your heart and tell me that I’m wanted. And I want you to hold me tight and rock me into a peaceful sleep so that I feel at peace with the world.

It’s sometimes that I yell at you and want you to do certain things correctly as I look upon you to be perfect in all the ways and certain flaws are not tolerated. I have made you my perfect man and your so-called flaws just hinder that sight so they are not accepted.

It’s sometimes that your way of looking at me makes every pore of me feel beautiful. It’s only for you that I have the ability to blush and shy away into your open arms just to hide from your looks but to enjoy that blissful feeling always. It’s then that I feel like an angel meant only for you and your one touch can melt like butter just at your whims.

It’s sometimes that the need to hold on to you is so strong that I can’t help but cling on to you with all my might. It’s sometimes that you seem so innocent that I feel content with everything I have. It’s then that I feel my decision to be with you to be wise. And I know that you won’t betray me ever.

It’s sometimes that I say but I want you to believe with every action of mine that “I love you” with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment