Friday, March 5

Practicality

I have been thinking about a relationship, or rather looking at them as an outsider. I have tried to understand them and fit myself in that situation. Aditya and Shruti are now together from almost seven months, and during these months they have fought, cried, shared happiness, made love and lived a happy life together. But the contrast is that both of them have had a badly broken relationship before.

Aditya is a mature individual who tries to understand and at times stabilize Shruti as she can be wild when she is angry. She throws tantrum and is stupid in her behavior all the while but she can be cute at times (as Aditya says, because I never find her cute). The discussion here is that they both are mature enough to understand each other but at the same time are immature enough to fight on those silly things.

We remain the same person even if life has shattered. If we start right from ashes than it shows the spark of life is still existent. So why fight on issues like I saw your ex's pictures in your cupboard, I saw your ex's messages that you have kept in written in a diary, why you used to call him/her with this nick name that you address me with now, etc. I think they are too trivial an issue to fight. You remain the same person, your thoughts are same, your smile is same, your emotions are same, your way of loving is same, so why can't the names or nick names be.

I tried to make Shruti see reason. Because she was the one who fought the most on these issues. I hope she understands, I don't want to see my best friends go though mess again. I know if they don't workout, it will not be a mess because they understand the pain but I will lose both of them and I am being really selfish here.

They have made understand one thing; when you love someone you to put your deepest feelings and fears in their hands so there are all the more chances of you getting hurt. But there is the trust of you understanding the will care for it. So, the names and stupid things don't matter guys, what matters is that you love each other. I will love you lots always.

No comments:

Post a Comment